|Subject:||Update - 2 February 2008 - v0.5.8|
- Added 'Waypoint Groups' allowing Waypoints to be grouped together into categories (eg: Home, Work, Holiday, etc) making it easier to manage larger numbers of Waypoints.
- Overhaul of Waypoints page on website to give better of handling large numbers of waypoints.
- Graph X-axis scale now remembered between restarts.
- Option to set Speed Limit alert type to Single (one-off alert when limit threshold crossed) or Continuous (continual alerts whilst limits exceeded).
- Added 'Maximum Track Size' in Settings screen to keep the size of the stored track below a preset size to prevent it from becoming too unwieldy.
- Added GPS Logging to CSV/TXT file
- Added Track Export as CSV (Lat,Lng,Alt,Time,NewSectionMarker)
- Added Track Import from CSV or OZI files. (Note that this will overwrite the current track)
- Added 'Only Send On New Trackpoint' option to Web Menu. (See user guide for more info)
- Added Capture Geotagged Photo and Audio Tools which use the phones camera or microphone to save a picture or audio clip with the current Time/Latitude/Longitude appended to the filename. This is primarily intended for assisting with OpenStreetMap editing. (Note that these are experimental features and may not work on some handsets)
Brilliant, installing now.
I used TMJ on a recent 27 mile walk, it was great to see the track I took and the average speed. The Geotagged photo/voice recording will be great.
(You must be logged in to post a reply to this thread)