|Subject:||Update - 15 November 2007 - v0.5.6|
- Backlight ON/OFF remembered when program restarts
- Backlight options in Settings menu for variations in the way different phones control the backlight - try each method in turn to see which works best on your phone.
- Added Gradient Min/Max and Altitude Range to Track page
- Added 'Show Selected Point on Map' option to Graph Menu
- Added 'Show Altitude' option on Nav Page view options (shows a representation of the height of the track)
- Sony Ericsson W910/JP8 version - can be almost fully used with slider closed: Top two media keys jump forwards and back between pages; Volume Up/Down keys mimic the Star/Hash keys for zooming, etc; When keypad locked the media keys can be used to unlock phone
- Log Settings moved to GPS menu. Can now select log folder directly and can also save log directly to a GPX file
- Added mini crosshair on Plan/Map page when scrolling (only shows when main crosshair option is deselected)
- Reduced frequency of GPS signal alert sounds
- Added 'Search Waypoints' function: use the hash (#) key on the Waypoints page
- Added Main Menu/Display/Select Page menu option
- Added Map Context Menu/Select Map Layer menu option
- Added Web/Auto-Adjust Update Interval menu option.
- Added BlackBerry APN Options in Settings page (only visible on BlackBerry versions). If TMJ-Mobile is unable to connect to the website you may need to enter your WAP Gateway APN, IP Address and Port number here. Do a Google search for details of your providers settings.
- Various other small changes and bug fixes which I've forgotton to mention here!
why can't I download this software on the pc and then put it on my nokia with Nokia pc software? Why the download is possible only going on line with the mobile browser?
You should be able to download TMJ-Mobile to your computer first via www.trackmyjourney.co.uk/mobile if you prefer to do it this way. Have you tried this?
(You must be logged in to post a reply to this thread)